Welcome to Bright Sparks Day Nursery
We aim to provide a happy, safe and fun environment for all children to meet their full potential.
Bright Sparks Day Nursery and After School Club is a forward thinking, quality childcare setting for children aged 1-12 years.
Uniquely we cater for working parents by providing a pre-school, an after school club, school pick-ups and holiday clubs.
Our fully qualified and dedicated staff support the learning and development needs of children in their early years. We also promote wellbeing and sefeguarding of children.
What we do at Bright Sparks
Our intention is to provide opportunities for all children so that they can learn, develop, progress and achieve and then go on to grow into capable, fulfilled and happy adults.
Funding is available for eligible 2,3 and 4 year olds
The way we do this:
- To support families by providing wrap around care from 8am – 6pm throughout the year
- Flexible hours to suit you
- NEG funding available
- To provide a fun, secure learning environment
- To encourage happy independent children
- To provide a fun packed nursery room
- To encourage learning through outdoor and messy play
- Ensure children are provided experiences in order to develop a passion for learning